Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tea, anyone?

My husband loves tea, especially English Breakfast Tea. In March, we picked up a small container of this tea from Harrod's when we went on vacation to England. During the warm summer months that container didn't see much action, but now my husband has been reaching for it quite often.

So then, yesterday, he came home from an all-day meeting. He said that the tea the site had wasn't good enough. And really, what else is a body to do if the tea isn't up to par? Yes, that's right, you have to take your own tea. And not just the tea, mind you. You should probably also take your own teapot so that you can have a good amount to drink. So, this is, in fact, what my husband did today. He packed up the tea, the tea ball, and the tea pot, and took it with him to his second, all-day, off-site meeting.

I didn't think much of this, other than the thought that he was really getting into his tea. But then it struck me a little later...How cute is that? I mean, my husband, a sports-watching, video game-playing guy took his tea and teapot to work with him so that he could have the tea he wanted. How cute! I love it! So, I was sure to tell him via text that he was so cute and that I loved that he loved tea so much.

And this is just one of the many things that makes my husband such an awesome guy! Love you babe!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Did he get any reaction to his tea pot?